CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Europe so far.....

Hey everybody!!!
I just thought I'd get on here quick and let you all know that I am doing great! Europe is amazing and I am totally in love with it. I'm not in a place where I can upload pictures but if I get a chance I promise I will!
We have been to Italy, Austria and are now in the Czech Republic. We are going to Germany tomorrow.
So far venice and Salzburg have been my favorite stops. Venice is everything that I have ever imagined it to be! It was so beautiful and romantic- I loved it and was totally happy exploring the islands. We went on a gondola ride and it was gorgeous.
Salzburg is the place where Sound of Music was filmed. We got to go on a Sound of Music tour where we saw most of the places from the movie including the gazebo and house and lake. Austria is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. As we drove through the Alps it was breathtaking to see how green and gorgeous it was. I love love LOVE Europe!!!! I can't wait until I can upload pictures of it all! Love you all and miss you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It sounds so wonderful! I hope you and Jenessa are having the time of your life!

You sang all through Salzberg didn't you... I would.:)

David and Janalee said...

So glad to see you are alive and well. Tahnks for the post card- I am so jealous!
Jan

Jill said...

Please tell me you sang "the hillz r alive" at the top of your lungs...

Have a great time. Come to Momma Cowans when you get home so we can see some pictures