CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I finally found some time to get on here and post a bunch of pictures from my European adventures!  I had to pick and choose from the hundreds and hundreds that I took, so these pics represent a very small percentage of my trip. We did so many things every single day- it's mind blowing to even think about it.  Looking at my itinerary, I cannot believe that i did all of those things- it feels like a dream!


I cannot even describe how wonderful and amazing and absolutely BREATHTAKING Europe is. I LOVED every single moment of every single day!  It's truly something you cannot describe. Pictures do it absolutely no justice.  It's something you have to see and experience for yourself. It is so amazing that such beauty actually exists.  I want to go back!  

Beneath this post are two more posts from France and England.....I hope you like them.  It's taking a lot longer than I had planned, so i only got these two countries done.  But I will try to get back on as soon as possible to get the rest of it up!  Hope you like these first few pics though! ENJOY!!!! Please feel free to comment and ask any questions!

0 comments: