CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ever wished that a fictional character was real?  I know all of you have....some wish for Mr. Darcy while others wish for Edward Cullen.  While I definitely wouldn't mind either of these characters being real I must say that Jim Halpert would be a wonderful addition to this world.  He's hilarious, extremely fun, thoughtful and pretty much amazing.  To those of you who do not watch The Office: I seriously advise you to reconsider that choice.  

3 comments:

jennie said...

I would definetly have to argee with you in this particular fictional character... I am pretty much in love with Jim, and I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with another man. too bad he's not real... ;D

jennie said...

Jim and Jennie Halpert... awww! that sounds so cute! but so does Jim and Jessica Halpert...

Jill said...

Jessica! I didn't know that you had a blog! This is another crazy Cowan cousin! Good to see your smiling face!