CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Greetings!

Well- I kept finding out about friends and family members who have one of these things so I thought I better try it too!! I spend lots of time seeing what everyone else is up to and thought it would only be fair if they could see what I was up to too.

Right now I am in the middle of my seventh semester at BYU-Idaho.  I love it here although I have to admit I never knew the meaning of the word cold until I came here.  Being from Sacramento, where it is almost always sunny- the negative degree weather that is Idaho was a shock.  In January it got down to negative thirty.  It is quite sad how 32 degree weather is now t-shirt weather for me! 
I am majoring in Communications and absolutely love it.  I've gotten to do so many cool things and meet really cool people.  I now know all about broadcasting, advertising, public relations and journalism.  Just the other day for my journalism class I got to go on a police ride-along.  It was pretty sweet, even if it was in Rexburg!
I'm a movie freak as most of you know and have made quite a little collection.  My roommates call me their own personal Blockbuster.  I don't have a favorite or even a few favorites but to give you an idea I always love The Count of Monte Cristo, Monty Python, and The Italian Job.
Some of my other interests are reading, games, water sports (especially wake-boarding!), bridge jumping, cooking, laughing, macs, pirates, dance parties, big cities, traveling, mariokart and all kinds of stuff.
Well I really need to start studying for a test I have tomorrow morning so I'm gonna run!     

3 comments:

busycarrie said...

Jessica, this is darling! I love, love, love it. Very fun and great pictures. Sure love you, tons and tons! Miss you very much.
love mom

jennie said...

HOORAY for Jessica's new blog! you are too adoreable for words my friend! love you!

David and Janalee said...

Yay for Jess! Glad you jumped on the blog wagon, and so so so happy that we get to see you at the wedding in a few days...Maya misses her je-ca! Your blog is darling, but I did not expect anything less from you.
Love you!
Jan