CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

My weekend with the COWANS!!!!!

So this weekend I got to drive that oh so beautiful and scenic drive from Rexburg, Idaho to Utah for my cousin Mike's wedding.  

This of course meant I got some wonderful quality time with my favorite people in the whole world: the Cowans.  But you  probably already know that because if you are reading this you are most likely a Cowan...or a branch of the Cowans anyway!  Well anyway, I had a totally awesome time.  Love them all- and they totally put up with me and took care of me the whole weekend! :)  So thank you for an awesome break from my stressful semester and for making my week....month....year!!!!  Many great memories..... Jill trying to lick the cake, Jennie doing her strut, Jennie's hot friend doing his strut...:) , cardboard Joey, dancing the night away..........

4 comments:

David and Janalee said...

Hey there!
It was so fun to see you while we were in Utah. Thanks a ton for taking on Maya duty at the reception! I am sorry that it was such a whirlwind of craziness, but that is the Cowan Family...
Can't wait to see you here in Sac town, It will be a party for sure.
Love ya!
Jan

jennie said...

JESSICA!!! I'm so glad you had fun! we should definelty plan more fun weekend trips for this summer! I had a blast with you... thanks for witnessing all of the 'strutting...' walk offs are a favorite past time of the cowan girls... Love you!

Orange Peanut said...

Why am I just now finding your blog!!!! Yippee! I love it. I'm going to put a link to your blog on my blog - I hope you don't mind! Love ya girl, Megan

Jill said...

Jess- I love that you posted about the Awesome Cowans BUT could you not have done some photoshop nip and tuck on my DOUBLE chin?!? Love ya! and miss you terribly!