CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Barefoot in the Park


So my friend is in a directing class and a couple weeks ago I got a call from her begging me to be in her final scene that is pretty much worth her entire grade.  I said yes because she was desperate and even though it has pretty much consumed my last couple weeks, ended up having a really good time.  I haven't done any real acting since high school so it was a fun experience!  
It was slightly crazy because we had less than two weeks to put the whole thing together. Memorizing a twenty minute conversation in a few days was definitely a challenge!  It is really scary doing something like this, especially when someone else's grade is on your head!
We did a scene from Barefoot in the Park- if any of you haven't seen the movie starring Robert Redford and Jane Fonda- I highly suggest it.  It is a darling movie and I love it. There were four actors in our scene but two of them leave after about 4 minutes.  We did the famous fight scene and it was a blast to do. And my costar was.....very cute...so that was an extra little bonus! :)





  

2 comments:

Orange Peanut said...

Jess - you look beautiful! I'm glad it went well! -Megan

Haley's Life said...

HEY!! If you cant remember us, we are the Hoch's, Melissa Cowan??

Keep posting more things!!

~Hoch's

www.hoch--highlights.blogspot.com